Wishful thinking...

I know most of you have your own wishes and Christmas is coming, you and maybe your children, your parents and even yourself definitely have some wishes.

I have my own wish, and I don't mind sharing it.

Okay, how should I start? My first wish, is to score 255 for my PSLE next year since I'm Primary 6 next year, all the best to me! LOL But of course I have to study hard right?

My next wish, meet One Direction and 5SOS [5 Seconds of Summer] I'm like totally obsessed with these 2 bands, especially 1D! I'm trying not to freak out right now. I have their albums. But only the 3rd album, Midnight Memories, and their 4th album, FOUR, Their 5th album has recently came out, I'm sure if your a One Direction fan you should know. its called MADE IN THE A.M. This album is the first album without Zayn Malik, a former One Direction member. Check it out if you can and there is a limited edition album with their individual faces.

Back to the point, that was my No.2 wish. My next wish, I have a lot of wishes, is to get a MackBook Air for my 13th birthday. Not quite far actually, I'm 11 and it is coming to the end of the year, let's take it as it's only 1 year left. I mean I seriously need that computer 'cause I have many projects even in Primary 6, its graded!

I'm just going to state my main ones actually, My second last wish, is to become an author, a well-known author. I love writing books and I love writing compositions, I always score high marks for compositions. I also have a Wattpad account, check out my book, Kidnapping Vampire, I will put the link later for you to see.

Finally my last wish, is to be a famous blogger! I really admire Naomi Neo and Xiaxue, they are like a lump of clay to beautiful pieces of art. They just blog from scratch, I wonder how they become famous just like that. Based on what I know, Naomi had blogged since 2010? And made videos since she was 9?! I didn't know that Naomi Neo blogged for 5 years and she started uploading videos for 10 years! This may not be true but, that is what I know. Xiaxue has been blogging for longer than that.

Well I hope all my wishes come true! And I truly hope yours will come true too, whether its big or small, easy or hard, I wish that all of your wishes come true.

We all have our own life to pursue, our own kind of dream to be weaving, and we all have the power to make wishes come true, as long as we keep believing.-Louisa May Alcott

Share:

0 comments