7 reasons to support GAY/LESBIAN/BISEXUAL!

I know some of you who are reading this may hate gays, lesbians or bisexual people. Some of you maybe asking, why the hell would you want to support these people? They are freaks!

Excuse people you are 10000% WRONG!

Actually, my friend asked me why do I like gay people (I'm straighter than a ruler). And I answered why the hell everyone in the world is hating homosexual people! I'm totally fine with gays and lesbians don't worry. Bisexual too.

So here are 7 reasons for us to support GAYS!
(If you are gay or lesbian or bisexual, good.)

1) WE ARE WHO WE ARE!
This applies for gay, lesbians and bisexuals
Haters gonna hate whoever they hate. It doesn't matter if you are gay, lesbian or bisexual. You are the way you are, if people give a shit, then ignore. God gives you the sexuality, and you should be proud of it. You don't have to be shy of your sexuality.

Cara Delevingne, a fierce fashion model, has came out as bisexual and she and her girlfriend is ENGAGED! I don't knwo whether this is true or not but let us treat it as it is true)

2)WE ARE ALL EQUAL!
There are obviously human beings in this world! Every human being is the same! It doesn't matter whether you have cancer or some damn disease or if you are being hated, you are in the same population in the world.

3) LOVE
If you love someone, don't be shy to admit it. Be proud of what you are or who you are.

4) NOT HARMFUL
Even if you are not homosexual and one of your friends or someone you know is gay lesbian or bisexual, does it affects you? NO!
I don't find it harmful, it's just feelings for someone.

5) THEY MAY STAY LONG
Some gay, lesbian or bisexual people actually got married and they can stay in their marriage for like more than their life! So why not...

6)ACCEPT IT
C'mon guys, this is life! You won't know that you are gay lesbian or even bisexual right now! If you don't accept them, they won't accept you as a straight guy or girl.

Last reason!~

7)STABILITY
If they want to  add stability in their own relationship, then let them be, it's their own choice.

Okay so I'm done with 7 reasons of why we should support gay, lesbian and bisexual people. But... I know that some of my reasons are crap and shit so... Never mind. The large ones are strong reasons of why we should support gay, lesbian and bisexual people.

If you are against with these reasons or you want to suggest more reasons on why we should support gay, lesbian or bisexual people, send me an email.

Email: cookiexniall@gmail.com

I have twitter too!

Twitter: @MsMckenzie69

See you later lovely viewers!~

Share:

0 comments