Nightcore music and ANNOUNCEMENT!

Have any of you heard of a type of music called Nightcore? Well if you haven't, then search on Youtube!

I knew this nightcore music since I was eight, now I'm 12 by the way, and I quickly fell in love with it.

You might be asking,what the hell is nightcore?

For those who do not know, Nightcore is a type of music with a higher pitch and a faster rythem. If you have time, you may go to Youtube and check your favourite song in a nightcore version.

Once you heard it, I can guarantee you that you will fall in love with nightcore music.

There was once where I checked out for a song 'Over again' by one direction in a nightcore version. It is too addictive...I could have sworn you will love it.

Check out the youtube channel called ' NightcoreReality' if I'm not wrong, this is the right name of the youtuber channel. I don't whether it's a boy or a girl so I'm just going to start off with 'she' yeah?

She has lots of nightcore music, so you could go watch her videos and listen to the perfect nightcore tune.

Next, I have an announcement.

I'm writing a new book! *Screams and howls* It's called ' I Love You, Vampire Princess'. As you can tell by the title, I'm writing a vampire book. I am very sure that it is going to suck a lot, I'm still on chapter 6 by the way. *sad face*

As all of you know, this is a very important year to me. It decides my future... Some idiots are not even worried about their PSLE a single bit! Which pisses me off a lot.

I'm half responsible and half irresponsible so please don't go in the comments below saying "OMG what an irresponsible b**ch!" I will delete your comment.

Actually I hardly ever get comments, I don't know why...

Please comment on my blog posts... I want to know your views about the blog post...

And follow me, Cookie Mckenzie, on google and
Subscribe to me on youtube, Cookie Mckenzie, so you can see lots of 1D fanfics and imagines.

Not really lots, it's just 19 videoz. Sorry...
Email me if you want a 1D fanfic of your own if you are a 1D fan.

If you wish to contact me about stuff like sharing your story to me or fan mail, then be my guest.

If you are comfortable, please share your experience throughout your life.

I'm not trying to be nosy here. Sorry if I had offended you in a way.
Email: cookiexniall@gmail.com

I love all my wonderful readers!

Share:

0 comments