Vlogging

Haven't seen me in a while right?

I've been searching on Vlogs and Vlogging lately and when I watch those vlogs, I was thinking whether I should make a vlogging channel or not.

So I have decided to become a vlogger.

I just want to tell people about my life, I really want to.

Honestly I just want to be the next Zoella. She is amazing abd I just want to become like her.

So basically I would be just vlogging and doing beauty stuff.

One more thing.

I may be changing to another website, from blogger to wordpress.

I think this blog is really dull and I don't know how to edit it.

I think wordpress is more exposed to other things like designs and pages.

I want to become a beauty blogger and a vlogger so this blogs are just startups.

Because I want to make money for my family, make sure that I repay them by treating them well, buy a big house for them to live in. Things like that.

Also I would do some pranks and stuff, of course you can't be just focusing on vlogging!

I would be vlogging next year 1st of January 2017

My YouTube channel is
Cookie Mckenzie

My vlogging YouTube channel is
Cookie Mckenzie Vlogs

Subscribe to these teo first to 
Watch cool stuff!

I'm stopping the Niall Horan fanfiction that I'd started on YouTube, I'm sorry...

Well, that's all I have to blog about.

I will be editing my blog if I can, if I can't then I will just have to change to WordPress.

Bye!

Add and follow me on these apps!

Snapchat: @msmckenzie69

Instagram: @cookiemckenzie

Twitter: @MsMckenzie69

Vine: Cookie Mckenzie.

Share:

0 comments